Cordova Unsupported BTL14 Butyl Gloves: Smooth Palm, 14"L, 14 mil
Butyl rubber gloves tough enough for industrial chemicals, yet sensitive enough for moderately detailed tasks. The quality and chemical holdout of butyl rubber protects against a variety of industrial chemicals, including ketones (acetone, MEK, MIBK), esters, acids and stripping agents. Each glove fits both left and right hands for convenient interchangeable usability. The rolled bead cuff protects forearms from chemical drips while boosting edge strength.
Made in the USA and proudly used by the U.S. military for more than 35 years, each glove is thoroughly inspected for quality, providing unmatched protection against chemicals used in agriculture, chemical manufacturing, HAZMAT operations, first response, shipbuilding, aircraft manufacturing and more.
- Convenient left- and right-hand interchangeable design
- Rolled bead cuff protects forearms from chemical drips
- 14-in. glove length for added arm protection
- 14 mil thickness and unlined design enhance protection while providing medium dexterity and grip
- Meets the ASTM D412 standard and certified for Skydrol hydraulic fluid handling
- Available is sizes S-XL