This class is for Level II thermography professionals who are seeking to become the infrared experts in their field. Our Level III Certification puts you on the right track to managing an infrared program. Learn the most advanced thermographic inspection and application techniques, proper camera selection, infrared program management, calculating program ROI, what standards to follow, how to develop inspection procedures and much more.
- Identify safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys
- Recognize key elements of a successful IR thermography program
- Understand the process used to create an IR procedure
- Learn how to create an IR thermography budget
- Develop a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers
- Create a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures