Contact Our Financial Services Department
Phone Number: 800.532.1860
Fax Number: 800.854.7932
Interested in obtaining a credit line from Conney Safety? Just download our credit application, fill it out and return to ARService@conney.com
At Conney Safety, we realize that each of our customers is unique. There is no one product that satisfies everyone’s safety needs...so why should there be just one method of invoicing customers? We believe that in order to be a great safety products distributor, we must not only work with our customers to provide the breadth and depth of product choices they require, but that we also must work with our customers to provide them the kind of after-sales service experience that works best for their specific circumstances and internal processes.
That’s why we’ve come up with a completely customizable customer invoicing solution...one that will allow you to choose:
- How to receive your invoices
- Who receives your invoices
- When your invoices are sent
- Custom invoice options specific to your accounting environment
How does it work? Working with your customer service representative, you can set up your invoicing program by choosing from any or all of the following options, in whatever combination works for you:
- Delivery Method
- Delivery Level
- Sold-to Address
- Ship-to Address
- Individual Buyer Address
- Other Options
- Mail multiple hard copies
- Email or fax up to four copies at each delivery level
- Invoice based on payment type—all invoices, open invoices, paid invoices (i.e., for credit card payments)
- Adjust rules if purchase order number begins with a specific number (can assign up to three numbers)
- Set up an “Ignore at the Sold-To Rule” so invoices can go to the Sold-To address EXCEPT for specific Ship-To locations or Buyers
Set up is fast and easy!
Conney can design a custom invoicing program that works just for you. Call your customer service representative or A/R representative today. They’ll walk through a short list of questions that will help us to set up your invoice, your way.