A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Overall description: Tychem® 2000 Tape keeps your PPE in place while providing the same level of chemical resistance as our Tychem® 2000 garments.
- Helps to seal gaps in protective apparel ensemble closure points, in particular at seam, sleeve, glove, storm flap, and ankle/boot.
- Tears easily for quick application.
- Tape elasticity allows for tight adhesion to help prevent potential leak sources.
- Provides same chemical resistance as Tychem® 2000 fabric. Provides protection against a variety of inorganic acids and bases.
- Flexibility and adhesive allows for easy repositioning.
- One size.