The HEPA 700 Air Scrubber is a streamlined powerful air filtration system for fire and water damage restoration, mold remediation. Advanced HEPA filter removes mold, dust and other particulates.Meets DOP standards using primary HEPA filter and 2-in prefilter
Optional activated carbon filter available for odors and noxious fumes
Dri-Eaz Command Center mobile app allows for remote monitoring and control
This streamlined unit delivers quiet and powerful 275 X 700 CFM air filtration for water and fire damage restoration, mold remediation and construction for residential, industrial, education, commercial and institutional settings. The advanced HEPA filtration removes dust, mold and other particles.
- Airflow is up to 700 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Optional 1" Activated Carbon Prefilter (#15205, order separately) adsorbs odors and noxious fumes
- Unit includes a Primary HEPA Filter (#15202) and a 2" MERV 8 Prefilter (Reorder #15203)
- GFCI outlet allows for the daisy-chaining of up to eight units
- Remotely monitor and control using built-in Command Hub technology and a free mobile app
- Stackable unit measures 23"L X 17"W X 26"H and weighs 42 lbs.