The confined space kit comes equipped with all the accessories you need to safely sample during confined space entry work, including: GasAlertMax XT II, IR connectivity kit with Fleet Manager II software, 10' sampling hose, 0.5 LPM regulator, sampling probe, five hydrophobic and five particulate pump filters, 34-liter calibration gas cylinder (2.5% methane; 18% oxygen , 25ppm hydrogen sulfide; 100ppm carbon monoxide), and wall charging adapter.
These single-gas detectors require no calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. The simplicity of these monitors, combined with minimal training requirements and low maintenance costs, make them one of the most cost-effective PPE solutions for facility workers and on-site contractors. Water-resistant unit provides two years of continuous, maintenance-free protection. Record keeping is accurate and easy with automatic event logging. Unit features a full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarm.
Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this unit reliably monitors for any single gas hazard. This model offers extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor. The datalogging option allows for secure and accurate record keeping. Unit self-tests the sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start-up. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with the MicroDock II (#22413) automatic test and calibration system.The outer casing is concussion proof and water resistant.
This single-gas detector is your everyday companion for hazardous environments. Just turn on the device and it runs continuously - no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. Unit is compatible with both the MicroDock II (#22413) and the IntelliDoX (#75513 - 75514) instrument management systems. To hibernate this detector, simply put it into hibernation mode and slip it into the Hibernation Case (#75512). This allows you to spread your detector's 24 months of operation over up to three years, instead of the standard two.
* Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
* Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
* Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
* Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
* Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
* Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed
* Option to enable the noncompliance indicator
* Option to display gas reading during alarm
* User settable bump test reminder
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, this compact and lightweight instrument was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
* Audible, visual and vibrating alarms
* Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
* Large, user-selectable backlit LCD
* A motorized pump allows for remote sampling
* Datalogging feature stores and recalls event information
* A self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms upon activation
* Powered by a rechargeable battery pack
* Compatible with MicroDock II (#22413) automatic test and calibration station