Mapa® Temp-Dex 745 Nitrile Coated Gloves
Dot-embossed for better grip and insulation when handling hot objects up to 280°F. Thermal-precision knit gloves combine heat-resistant aramid fibers with a special nitrile elastomer, delivering superior dexterity and cut resistance to hot steel, pipes, rubber or ceramics, or on hot mechanical parts that may be sharp or oily. Available sizes: 7, 9, 11.
- Innovative elastomer delivers superior dexterity
- Temperature resistant to 280°F
- Surface contact will vary depending on grip and item type
- Not recommended for prolonged contact with ketones, strong oxidizing acids, esters or aldehydes
- EN407 Contact Heat Rating: 2
- Length(s): 9-11