Direct Safety® Dagger® X4 TPR Impact Cut-Resistant Gloves: Polyurethane Coated, Gray
The low-impact, low-profile Dagger® X4 TPR Impact Cut-Resistant Gloves provides revolutionary back-of-hand impact protection from light impacts. Its Stealth thermoplastic rubber (TPR) not only helps minimize back-of-hand injuries, but also flexes with hand movement, making the glove quite dexterous. Perfect for use in applications where small injuries or bumps to the back of the hand are possible. Glove liner is made with tough 18-gauge seamless high-performance polyethylene (HPPE), glass, and steel fibers. ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- Gray polyurethane (PU) palm coating
- Elongated cuffs give more protection in wrist area
- PU coating is water and oil resistant, and provides a good grip
- Stealth TPR is strategically placed to provide protection to both knuckles and fingers
- Stealth TPR is Blue and Hi-Vis Orange
- Construction materials include polyurethane, HPPE, glass fiber, steel, spandex, nylon, and polyester