Surewerx K1 Mid-Sole Ice Cleat: Low Profile
Conney #: 24775
MFR #: K1MID-LP
Light-weight anti-slip traction aid designed to reduce slips and falls in icy/snowy conditions. A one-size-fits-all solution, the cleat conveniently adds much needed traction to your step. The base of the product is constructed of industrial quality, high-wear rubber, while the spark-resistant studs are made from long-lasting tungsten carbide to resist wear and tear. A high-vis, adjustable strap keeps the Mid-Sole in place when you need traction on ice and snow, but allows the unit to rotate on top of footwear when entering buildings. Simply slide the unit back into place when it?s time to head back out.
Designed for work boots and shoes with low arches. The lower profile studs mean this model is ideal for footwear with little to no heel, while still providing the traction aid you need from top quality ice cleats.
- Durable tungsten carbide studs
- Low-profile studs, perfect for footwear with little to no heel
- Industrial quality
- Hi-vis adjustable straps
- Can be rotated to top of footwear when entering buildings
- No need to remove for driving or climbing ladders/scaffold
- Poly-bag packaging ideal for vending machines
- Five-year warranty against defects from workmanship
Qty 1+ $37.44