Macurco MRS-485 Modbus RS-485 Adapter
Conney #: 25321
MFR #: 70-2900-0012-1
The Macurco MRS-485 Adapter is an accessory used to convert the 4 to 20 mA analog signal from Macurco 6-Series type detectors to a digital signal for use with multipoint addressable systems. The Macurco MRS-485 simply plugs into the back of the detector and a single screw fastens it in place. The MRS-485 accepts the 4 to 20 mA output and is powered from the same connection as the detector. The MRS-485 has the ability to interface with building automation systems, control panels, or other control devices that accept Modbus communications.
- The Macurco MRS-485 interfaces the detector power and 4 to 20 mA output lines with a mounted connector
- The MRS-485 monitors sensor type, gas level, and trouble status communications from any of the Macurco 6-Series detectors
- Communication is on a Modbus serial line
- Commercial type enclosure to protect and support the electronics
- Tricolor LED indicates power, test, and communication status
Qty 1+ $100.00
Ships direct from our supplier in 5-10 days.