Geroline K1 Mid-Sole Ice Cleat: Intrinsic, Low Profile
Conney #: 25002
MFR #: K1MID-INT-LP
Light-weight anti-slip traction aid designed to reduce slips and falls in icy/snowy conditions. A one-size-fits-all solution, they conveniently add traction in inclement work conditions. The base of the product is constructed of industrial quality, high-wear rubber, while the spark-proof studs are made from long-lasting stainless alloy to resist wear and tear. A high-vis, adjustable strap keeps the Mid-Sole in place when you need traction on ice and snow, but allows the unit to rotate on top of footwear when entering buildings. Simply slide the unit back into place when it?s time to head back out.
Includes the added safety benefit of an International Certification against sparking in a variety of environments.
- Intrinsic (non-sparking) design has full international certification from sparking
- Durable stainless alloy low-profile studs, perfect for footwear with little to no heel
- Industrial quality
- Hi-vis adjustable straps
- Can be rotated to top of footwear when entering buildings
- No need to remove for driving or climbing ladders/scaffold
- Poly-bag packaging ideal for vending machines
- Five-year warranty against defects from workmanship
Qty 1+ $45.55