3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5700: 2" X 36 Yards, 5.4 mil, Black/White, 24 Rolls/Case
Conney #: 51789
MFR #: 7000048413
Rubber Adhesive Sticks on Contact Mark and identify safety hazards with 3M's black and white 3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5700. Safety Stripe Tape 5700 resists most common solvents, acids and alkaline chemicals. For best results avoid exposure to ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons, and apply to a clean, dry surface at temperatures between 60°F (16°C) to 80°F (27°C).
- Color is embedded into the tape construction to provide long-term, high visibility and abrasion resistance
- One-piece, clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labor costs
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- Rubber adhesive provides excellent holding strength on many surfaces
- Good solvent resistance for long service life
- Quick application of tape eliminates prep work and clean-up processes associated with painting
Qty 1+ $1,525.45
Ships direct from our supplier. Lead times may vary.
This product has export restrictions.