3M™ Protecta® Sliding Beam Anchor
Conney #: 78803
MFR #: 2104703
Work confidently with the 3M™ Protecta® Sliding Beam Anchor. This durable solution provides a high-strength anchorage point that follows you while you work. Once you secure it to the beam using the integrated adjustment buttons, simply connect your Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) or lanyard to the rotating D-ring and you're ready to work.
- Fits beam flanges 3-1/2 in. to 14 in. (9 cm-35.5 cm) wide and up to 1-1/4 in. (3.2 cm) thick
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant construction enhances longevity
- Integrated dual ratcheting adjustment system slides to fit snugly against the beam
- Guarded locking mechanism located on the bottom to reduce chance of accidental disengagement
- Replaceable wear pads eliminate metal-to-metal contact and extend the usability of the product
- Meets ANSI Z359.18 and OSHA 1910.140, 1926.502 Anchorage Connector standards
- 5,000 lb. (22 kN) strength and up to 420 lb. (189 kg) capacity
- Applications include bridge work, buildings, warehouses, arenas, and parking ramps
Qty 1+ $152.00
Ships direct from our supplier in 5-10 days.