Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this unit reliably monitors for any single gas hazard. This model offers extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor. The datalogging option allows for secure and accurate record keeping. Unit self-tests the sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start-up. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with the MicroDock II (#22413) automatic test and calibration system.The outer casing is concussion proof and water resistant.
This single-gas detector is your everyday companion for hazardous environments. Just turn on the device and it runs continuously - no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. Unit is compatible with both the MicroDock II (#22413) and the IntelliDoX (#75513 - 75514) instrument management systems. To hibernate this detector, simply put it into hibernation mode and slip it into the Hibernation Case (#75512). This allows you to spread your detector's 24 months of operation over up to three years, instead of the standard two.
* Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
* Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
* Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
* Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
* Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
* Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed
* Option to enable the noncompliance indicator
* Option to display gas reading during alarm
* User settable bump test reminder