Easy to Find, Easy to Order
You can search for products in a variety of ways:
By Item Number
Conney.com allows you to search using the following types of item numbers:
- Conney Item Number
- Your own part number!
- A number of our customers have purchasing systems in place that use their own internal item numbers. Conney.com easily cross-references these "custom" item numbers, allowing you to search—or Quick Order—using your company's own unique item numbers.
- Sound like something you'd be interested in setting up? Just e-mail Customer Service or call us at 1.800.356.9100
to talk about getting this set up for your organization!
By Key Word
Type in the key word(s) and click "Search." Our search engine finds and returns all items with those keywords in their name and/or description.
You can also narrow your keyword search to a particular category and sub-category. This will return a more relevant list of items and give you access to our
results-filtering technology as well.
There are two ways you can browse the online catalog:
- Product Tab on the Top Navigation Bar
- Clicking on the "Product" tab on the top navigation bar will take you to our "View All Categories" page,
which lists all the categories and sub-categories into which our catalog is divided. This is a great place to start
if you need an overview of all the products that Conney offers.
- Category Listing on the Left Navigation Bar
- Hovering your mouse over the top categories on the left navigation bar will show you the different sub-categories
you'll find within that listing.
- If you click on one of the categories on the left navigation bar, it will take you to a page that further displays the sub-categories
available within that listing. From there, you can click on a sub-category until you get to a complete list of available products
within that sub-category.
- When you've reached the "product listing page," you can filter, sort, and compare products to find exactly what you're looking for!
- Filtering product results: Chose from the available filters to narrow your product results down to the exact subset you're interested in.
For example, if you're only interested in safety glasses with black frames and clear lenses, set the frame filter to "Black" and the lens color filter
to "Clear" to narrow the product listing down to just those items that meet your criteria.
- Sorting product results: To further refine your choices, you can sort your product results—before or after you apply filters—by item number, brand, description
or price. You can toggle the sorted results from ascending or descending order by clicking on the orange arrow next to the column heading.
You can easily compare up to four individual items by placing a checkmark next to the item in the product listing and clicking
compare at the top of the column. If your product listing spans several pages, select “View All” to select and compare items on more than one page.
There are several ways to add products to your shopping cart:
- From any Product Page (Product Listing, Search Results, Product Comparison, or Product Detail): Simply key in the desired quantity and click "Add to Cart"
- Quick Order: When you already know your item number and want to add it to your cart quickly and effortlessly, go to our Quick Order tab (next to "Product Search") for no-hassle ordering!
- Order History: When you've ordered an item in the past, go to "Order History," find the appropriate order, and add the product or products to your cart
right from there
- Personal Lists: When you order the same item or items on a regular basis, setting up a Personal List saves you time and effort
Conney.com makes it easy to find and compare products!